Requesting Form 1095-B

UHA does not automatically mail federal Form 1095-B to UHA subscribers. According to the IRS, Form 1095-B is not required for you to file your annual federal tax returns. The IRS explains there is no longer a penalty (known as the individual shared responsibility payment) if you do not have a full-year of health care coverage. The information in Form 1095-B, therefore, is not necessary for current federal tax filings.

If you wish to receive a copy of your 1095-B for your own records, you may request one by:

  • Calling UHA Customer Services at:
    808.532.4000, extension 297 or
    1.800.458.4600, extension 297 from the neighbor islands

​         You must provide the following information:

         First and last name
         Contact number

  • Sending your request by mail to:

    700 Bishop St. 3rd Floor
    Honolulu, HI 96813
    Attn: Customer Services

    ​You must provide the following information:

    First and last name
    Contact number

All requests for a 1095-B will be mailed out. However, sending by secure email can be accommodated.

You will receive your 1095-B within 30 days of your request.

*Please be aware there are privacy risks when you send an email to UHA that is not encrypted. If you wish UHA to respond through email back to you, then UHA will send an encrypted email.

If you have any questions:

  • Talk with your tax consultant or other professional advisor
  • Visit
  • Call UHA Customer Services during business hours, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
    808.532.4000, extension 297
    ​1.800.458.4600, extension 297 from the neighbor islands

If you have questions about other IRS tax forms, please visit

This website has been prepared to conform to the requirements of IRS Notice 2020-76 and the website content is for informational purposes only. UHA does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice.